At WellPoint, we believe that healthy associates are happier, more productive and
successful associates. That's why we offer a range of health care options that balance
attractiveness and cost - empowering you to choose the options that are most appropriate
and affordable for you.
The information presented here is a general summary. When a conflict arises between
this general summary and plan documents, the plan document will prevail. WellPoint
reserves the right to amend or terminate its benefit plans at any time.
- Medical Coverage - HMO/EPO, a Health Reimbursement Account and a Health Savings
- Dental Coverage - Two dental plans and a Dental HMO, where available, that offer
preventive and basic services. The Enhanced Plan offers major dental procedures
and orthodontia services.
- Vision Coverage.
- Disability Benefits - Short-term disability at no cost to you if you are unable
to work as a result of a covered illness or injury.
- Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program - Professional assistance with personal
problems and child care/elder care referral services.
- Programs to Improve Your Health - Onsite health services and screenings; tobacco
cessation support; weight management programs; newsletters; tools; databases; health
and fitness centers at many locations; and quarterly fitness club reimbursement
for associates without access to an onsite fitness facility.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Health Care and Dependent Care with a 10% company match
on your contribution to the dependent care FSA.
- Tobacco-free Workplace - All WellPoint facilities are tobacco-free because we believe
in providing our associates with a safe, healthy workplace.